Television Original Pilots:
“Detail Woman,” adult drama, period piece.
- 2020 Semifinalist Black List x WIF Episodic Lab
- Second Rounder Austin Film Festival 2020
- Read it on The Blcklst.
- “Every now and then, an idea comes along that reinvents a genre; it certainly feels like that’s what’s happening here with this pilot script.” -Blcklst.com
- “The quality of the writing is really exceptional.”-Blcklst.com
“Monster In the House,” supernatural teen drama
“Where Rumors Lie,” co-written with Amber Viera, teen drama
“The Seer,” co-written with Amber Viera, supernatural teen drama
Chilling Adventures of Sabrina, co-written with Amber Viera
“Kept,” co-written with Amber Viera, directed by Monica Zinn.
- Winner of Best Screenplay Narrative Short 2020 at the Queens World Film Festival.
- Winner of Best Picture & Best Director at L’Auteur International Short Film Festival.
Published Short Fiction:
Counting Days, Daily Science Fiction, February 2019
The Coffin Birth, Strange California, Falstaff Books, September 2017
Nova’s Burial Club, published in Rosebud Magazine and Winner of the Mary Wollstonecraft Shelley Award for Imaginative Fiction, 2018
My Little Darling, Oregon Poetry Association, April 2016
“Sacred Songs for the Dead,” History Today, January 2018
The Exquisite Style of an Osteological Enchantress, Death & the Maiden, August 2016
Widows and Virgins: The Curse of Being a Single Woman, Death & the Maiden, December 2015
Midwives, Layers-Out, and Lady Pole, Death & the Maiden, August 2015